In the early 1900’s the building, which now houses the Jamesburg Elks Lodge No. 2180, was originally a shirt sewing factory up until the early 1940’s.
Soon after, it became the Star Theater. This theatre is listed in the 1944, 1945, 1951, and 1956 Film Daily Yearbooks.
When the Theater closed it then became the Stardust Soda Shoppe. Photos of the soda shoppe can be seen in the Bar area, which has some of our members in it from many years ago!